Stress, pollution, and heat are not good for hair. Hair is very fragile as we all know and can be
damaged easily. Hairfall and hair loss are two of the major issues concerning today’s
generation. You can buy a product to heal dandruff or stop hair loss, and there is a full-blown up range of hair products to cater to these conditions. One product that is relatively a new arrival in
the product range is hair serum. It nourishes the hair, gives them a glossy finish, and has many
Since it is a relatively new product not everyone uses it and might not have the answer to how
to use hair serum. Everyone uses it according to their need. If you google how to use hair serum
you will hundreds of websites with their own list of pros and cons, usage, etc. In this article, we
have listed a few ways to use hair serum. Along with that, we have also covered some of the
benefits of hair serum.
Some say that your hair is your crown that’s why it is extremely important to look after them, no
matter what the weather in most cases your hair is out there bearing it all firsthand. Learning how to utilize hair serum on its own will not magically restore your hair; rather, it will work in conjunction with other products and your lifestyle to increase the strength and shine of your hair.
How to use Hair Serum
Hair serum is a liquid mostly transparent in color which helps make your hair shinier and
- One of the very popular myths regarding hair serums is that if you have thin hair then
you should not use hair serum or it will make hair fall flat, the truth is everyone can use
hair serum no matter how your hair is. Serums come in different formulas with specific
elements for specific hair types choose the one made for your type and you are good to
- Most people apply the serum on wet, damp hair to get the maximum benefits. How to use hair serum this way:
- Take a few drops of the serum in your palm, warm it up in your hands for 5 to 6
- Start applying the serum to your hair, start from the end and work towards the
middle of the hair. Make sure to spread the serum evenly on your hair.
- Massage your hair while applying the serum but be gentle don’t pull or damage
your hair in the process. Apply gently.
- Do not use too much serum on the hair, or on the roots, it could make your hair
- Once you are done applying the serum, the next step involves using a comb
preferably a wide-tooth one to evenly spread the serum between the hair.
- After that, you can simply your hair the way you want to.
- You can keep using a bit of serum throughout the day to touch up your hair, you don’t need to wet your hair again and again. This is an important point to remember while learning how to
- Another way some people use hair serum is in which they apply the serum on their hair before washing them, to learn how to use hair serum this way
- Take a few drops of serum in your palm, and warm it up a bit in between your hands.
- Apply to your hair start from the end and apply it evenly on your head.
- Applying serum before a shampoo can help dryness and frizziness by some
chemicals present in the shampoo.
- In this scenario, you will need to use a bit more serum than in the first scenario.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner before styling, make sure to wash
all the serum and soap out of your hair.
- After that, if you want you can apply a few drops of serum again to your wet head
or after styling your hair.
You can apply the serum after styling your hair too just take a drop or two rub it on your palms
and apply it to your hair gently. Now that we have discussed how to use hair serum let us move
on to the benefits of using hair serum.
Benefits of using Hair serum
- Hair serum makes your hair smooth and shiny, silicon coating in hair serums helps make
hair shiny and glossy.
- Hair serums also help keep the frizziness of hair under control.
- Using hair serum makes your hair sleek and when your hair is sleek there are no tangles
- Hair serums protect the hair from damage be that chemical or sun damage.